This is the ideal role for a fully qualified electrician from an industrial background with good knowledge of 18th Edition wiring regulations looking to join a vibrant company. Must have NVQ level 3 in Electrical Craft. The successful candidate will receive opportunities for future progression and development.
As an Approved Electrician, you will be responsible for installing and maintaining a wide range of electrical services and systems for customers across the North East and UK.
The successful candidates will be expected to travel in the North East and around the UK as our customer base is extensive.
Taking pride in your work at all times, you will install test, inspect, and issue appropriate certification in a timely and effective manner and ensure that all work is completed to the highest possible quality. Additionally, you should possess good problem-solving skills, a meticulous attention to detail and health and safety. You should be focused, motivated, proactive and a strong communicator with a methodical approach.
Additionally, you will promote and develop our client’s health and safety policies and ensure that your work complies with industry standards.
Must have NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Craft.
To be considered for this role, you would ideally possess:
· Heavy industrial experience, (Advantageous but not critical)
· Certification of 17th or 18th Edition wiring regulations.
· Testing and Inspection
· C&G 2391 certification. (Advantageous but not critical)
· ECS Gold Card Approved Electrician (Advantageous but not critical)
· At a minimum, a C&G qualification in Electrotechnical systems
· NVQ level 3 in Electrical installation
· Fault Finding Skills
· A full driving license.